Small office phone system technology delivers so much more today than just a dial tone.
Today, a small office phone system is increasingly part of a converged network—an Internet Protocol (IP) network that seamlessly ties together voice, data, video conferencing, wireless, instant messaging, and other business-critical communications tools and applications.
A small office phone system on a converged network makes basic as well as sophisticated business communications more affordable, whether it’s for a small business or a small office that’s part of a larger company.
How an IP-Based Small Office Phone System Saves Money
- With a small office phone system on an IP network, you have only one network to manage, which is less expensive and more efficient than managing separate networks.
- A small office phone system saves your business money on long-distance charges, because you can use your data network to place calls both nationally and internationally at extremely low rates.
- A small office phone system reduces the costs of moving or changing a phone extension.
- You’ll save time—and therefore money—when adding a new site or a new employee.
Other Benefits of a Small Office Phone System
- Ease of use: for employees, an IP network-based phone system can be as easy to use as a traditional landline phone, yet offer far more features and capabilities.
- Anywhere access: your communications/phone system is available to employees anywhere they have a broadband Internet connection. This helps employees be more productive and collaborate more easily, which in turn helps speed decision-making.
- Improved customer service: having anywhere access to a communications/phone system allows you to serve customers better. Callers are less likely to get ensnared in voicemail menus or put on hold, which can help improve customer loyalty—and profits.